Anyone hear about the official Roblox Sonic game?

kaz²

Hard conversations bring people together ^w^
It's Sonic Speed Simulator, which is linked here. It's official and I have my source, which is also here.

The game is planned to launch for free on April 16th 2022 at 10am EST (or 7am PST, 8am MT/CT), but can be bought for 50 robux currently with a special knuckles chao as a benefit

It checks multiple boxes for a good sonic game, being....
- Adventure Gameplay
- Minimal Automation

- Fun, Open, Exploitative Level Design
- Quick, fun, level up system
- Multiple Characters
- Solid Mechanics

- MOMENTUM-BASED PHYSICS
- Unautomated Loops

AND a whole bunch more, they even got the Sonic Onset Adventure devs to work on it. It's been proven, as you can check the discord they have for evidence.

Last edited:
Well,to point this one out:

Sonic Speed Simulator isnt made by Sega.Heck, they havent even said anything that they are making a Roblox game.

Besides,they worked on Sonic games like Origins and Frontiers at the time of this thread being made.

It's Sonic Speed Simulator, which is linked here. It's official and I have my source, which is also here.

The game is planned to launch for free on April 16th 2022 at 10am EST (or 7am PST, 8am MT/CT), but can be bought for 50 robux currently with a special knuckles chao as a benefit

It checks multiple boxes for a good sonic game, being....
- Adventure Gameplay
- Minimal Automation

- Fun, Open, Exploitative Level Design
- Quick, fun, level up system
- Multiple Characters
- Solid Mechanics

- MOMENTUM-BASED PHYSICS
- Unautomated Loops

AND a whole bunch more, they even got the Sonic Onset Adventure devs to work on it. It's been proven, as you can check the discord they have for evidence.
I'd like to say that Sonic Speed Simulator, while not technically an official Sega game, is Sega-approved as well as a sort of a collaboration, which may have people thinking it's an official product, as well as that the developers, GameFam Studios have put in lots of effort to make the game look and feel official. I'm not praising them however, despite their work, because they currently have a bad reputation for treating employees unfairly, such as cutting working hours in half or terminating employees without notice.

I'd like to say that Sonic Speed Simulator, while not technically an official Sega game, is Sega-approved as well as a sort of a collaboration, which may have people thinking it's an official product, as well as that the developers, GameFam Studios have put in lots of effort to make the game look and feel official. I'm not praising them however, despite their work, because they currently have a bad reputation for treating employees unfairly, such as cutting working hours in half or terminating employees without notice.
Or even breaking their own contracts. Their VERY OWN contract requires 10 days of notice for a termination.

... the main example was told they were fired 3 days after they actually were. That's not just 0 days of notice, that's -3 days of notice, therefore breaking their own contract, which isn't exactly legal.

This game didnt age well.
Post automatically merged:

It litreally just became a gambling game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back