An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Blur

To all those who have been wondering where I am... (And anyone else who really doesn't know me or care but clicked on this topic.) I have to apologize about my absence. My pc had a graphics card bug because of my new monitor conflicting with my Nvidia video card. I had to bring it to my friend's father to have it repaired because I didn't have any idea before what was happening.

Here are some more direct notes:
To Omega(Megasonic): That project we had decided on has had no progress on my part, but I will be starting the new sprites for the SatAM characters.

To Firekid: I do have the level for that contest, but it is too late. If you want to see it, just PM me.

Ditto.
It's alright, BLue Blur. I've had alot of PC problems too, mainly because Windows erased one of my Linux partitions, and when I try to run Linux, then it takes the whole system down with it, and everything goes all screwy, so I have to reinstall everything, and reinstalling Windows is a pain in the neck...
and I still wonder why I even bother with it. I should just have one operating system on my PC, and it's time that one gets voted off the island, and I know who.

Sorry for off-topicness.

hotdog003 said:
Ditto.
and it's time that one gets voted off the island, and I know who.

nooo, don't remove GNU/Linux! there will be a SDL version of SRB2, soo, please don't vote it off island!

Don't let SRB2 keep you from switching. A GNU/Linux version is available, if you're interested.

Logan, he means he wants to vote Windows off the island. Notice how he said reinstalling Windows is a pain in the neck, and he doesn't want to bother with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back