Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Captain Falcon smashes back in

Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Captain Falcon smashes back in 1.11a (crash fix)

I have a question Mr. Aaron sir

If you don't mind
Ask away.
Post automatically merged:

Yipee Shantae's in!!!! I have one problem though..

Why's her bra Black?
Here's a clue: brown.
Post automatically merged:

i though he would still drive his car like in the other pack but tbf nice update
Probably won't do as many custom vehicles in Ring Racers since the kart's better and there are a lot more sprites to make.

What more characters will you put? And also is shantae gonna have her own artstyle or stay in the model form for a possible future update?

I'm not very good with guessing games :(
I conduced a vote in the custom racers channel on the kart krew discord a few weeks ago if you want some ideas of what is on my backburner. As for the brown thing, if the top was recolorable, it could be recolored to the same tone as Shantae's skin, and Ring Racers is a game for good boys and girls. I have no notable plans for Shantae at the moment (but probably will give her a revision in the future. I've come to the conclusion her head's a bit small and her arms/body could be a little thicker.)

Last edited:
I conduced a vote in the custom racers channel on the kart krew discord a few weeks ago if you want some ideas of what is on my backburner. As for the brown thing, if the top was recolorable, it could be recolored to the same tone as Shantae's skin, and Ring Racers is a game for good boys and girls. I have no notable plans for Shantae at the moment.
Oh I don't have a discord for mental reasons but I have one but it's pretty dumb. That being Ruby Rose from RWBY (I love short haired girls okay?)

It's okay if you don't put her.

Aoh, so that's why her top is like that. Thanks for explaining me.

Last edited:
Back