A assets question.

*GOOFYRAT!*

Vector Enjoyer, and rat nerd.
So I didn't know where EXACTLY to put this, as I thought it went into discussion, but seeing as it's a question about assets, I dunno. Please move the thread if need be.
So...
There's a Miyoo port.
All it requires is assets.
Where could I find said assets of SRB2? Or would I just need the entirety of SRB2 itself?
 
So I didn't know where EXACTLY to put this, as I thought it went into discussion, but seeing as it's a question about assets, I dunno. Please move the thread if need be.
So...
There's a Miyoo port.
All it requires is assets.
Where could I find said assets of SRB2? Or would I just need the entirety of SRB2 itself?
I think all you would need are the PK3 files found in standard installations of the game.
Copying and pasting should do fine.

Also, this sub-forum is for troubleshooting the ports maintained by STJr. themselves. Not ports like that one.
 
I think all you would need are the PK3 files found in standard installations of the game.
Copying and pasting should do fine.

Also, this sub-forum is for troubleshooting the ports maintained by STJr. themselves. Not ports like that one.
Okidoke!
Also yeah, I didn't exactly know where else to put it. I thought maybe I should have just posted on another site, but I was already on the bus by then, so... ;-;
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top