• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

U/underground Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin'

DISAPPEAR!
the most powerful version of sonic yet. but its basically going to be another alt-sonic. sorry guys! but still, there wont be much to him. just go faster than any other character in SBR2 before and fire off guitar sound-waves! havent finished doing the freeslot for the sound-wave yet, but this character is basically going to be vanilla sonic but with a necklace on some sprites, faster than anyone else, and be able to float, and have a projeh... yeah. he's not that close to vanilla sonic. but think about how much speed this character will have! look at the gif! i mean cmon! who can control that?! certainly not me.

Attachments

• srb20266.gif
    srb20266.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 346
also heres the full level select. things are still planned to change.

Attachments

• srb20406.png
    srb20406.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 232
quick question that i want the community to decide. what ability should he have? as a placeholder he had the float ability, but what should i make the actual ability? now then, dont go too intense. im not good with lua nor SOCs.

I have an idea for this character: if you can do it, make the speed mechanism risky.
if you get hit, you lose the (whatever he got in the cartoon to use as guitar), and if you don't obtain it in time, you lose the power up until the end of the zone

I have an idea for this character: if you can do it, make the speed mechanism risky.
if you get hit, you lose the (whatever he got in the cartoon to use as guitar), and if you don't obtain it in time, you lose the power up until the end of the zone

well... just to not be rude, im gonna say it this way. im not THAT good with lua coding. i would need somebody to code the lua for me. and if anybody is interested in this project and would like to help me code, be my guest! idont have a discord and i dont really want one tbh. if you need to contact me, do it through the private message thing in the actual forums. but i like that idea. it would be another hard-mode character like robohood. every boss would be hard. hmm... i think i'll change his float to a homing thok on that note.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Awesome and the speed is really controllable, not extreme crazy at all.

it is? well if you say so, ok. i dont have many ideas for this character due to this version of sonic being in one show.

Last edited:
i watched sonic underground for some research purposes and apparently, underground sonic shoots lasers from his guitar! i guess that means less freeslotting. still looking for a lua coder.

im not THAT good with lua coding. I would need a coder to code the lua for me.

I'll do it! I've learned so much that now I can play around with states, player flags and char flags

Last edited:
Although I don't know how to do custom objects...

i could try and do the freeslots (custom objects) myself but i dont know if it'll actually happen. in fact, i'll start work on the freeslot myself right now!

I'll do it! I've learned so much that now I can play around with states, player flags and char flags

amazing! we could work on it over the weekend. i've been trying to get states working in my sonic r mod. if you're interested, you can help with that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back