Help with setting up a joystick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFireTheHedgeHo

The Uncontrollable Flame
Well I got a new Logitech dual action controller, and I need help setting it up with srb2.
It has a total of 10 buttons.

• 4 shoulder buttons
  • A D-pad
  • Dual Joysticks
  • Select and start(?) Buttons(they use numbers, they don't say Start and Select)

• and those 4 buttons that are on a ps2 controller(only modified to look like numbers)
I'm not sure how to map all the controls to the buttons, and the only thing i have for it is the right joystick is to strafe left and right
and the left joystick moves me forward and backwards and looks up and down at the same time.
No other buttons are used, just the joysticks, meaning no jumping,thokking,spinning,flying,climbing,gliding Etc.
Help me please. Thank you.

You set up the joysticks but you forgot to set up the button controls. To do that just do it like you normally would.

Setup Controls-->Player 1 Controls-->Control Configuration and here you just press the key on your joystick to assign a specific action to.

For example: You could go to the option that allows you to change weapons. Lets say you want one of your shoulder buttons to be assigned the 'weapon change' function. Well all you do is click the shoulder button you want to have this function assigned to and it should work.

I actually have the same joystick. Problem is you won't be able to aim up or down(that is if I recall correctly because I wasn't able to at that time). That's the reason why I stopped using it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back