• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey6018

Also *Dragoon*The*Dragon*
I ,mikey6018, have come back to srb2world (sort of ) with my newest MOD and my only MOD I have made it is still in progress but it has took me a year to figure out sprites,textures,effects on srb2 doom builder without the internet except on my phone ( a tiny little screen to see things) to see the wiki I've worked hard to make these maps and make the good and entertaining . I have figured many things out even though most thing wouldn't want to run because it was windows 98 (still is) I'm even making the hidden level (which you have to get ALL the tokens or emblems it was a challenge but I did it) form the real game Sonic adventure battle 2 the level will be EXACTLY the same from EVERY passage and EVERY secret I know in it from EVERY corner to EVERY texture (except the enemies they might be in it but most likely no) any way I have the pics, It will be legendary ,sort of.
Untitled.png

levels include :​

• Hidden valley 1&2 +plus boss (finished)
    srb20013-1.png

• Sacred Temples
    srb20020.png
  • These are not my textures credit tohttp://www.simonoc.com/pages/materials/tpegypt/index.htm
  • These textures are also free for you ( because their not mine and because of the GNU GPL 2 license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
  • srb20012-1.png
    srb20011.png

• Finished but theirs are fofs here just like the ones in the other pic just that this pics wont show them
    srb20017.png
    srb20016.png
    srb20015.png
    srb20021-1.png
    !
    srb20014.png
  • Techno nightmare 1&2 (in progress)
  • Rapid waters 1&2 + plus boss (in progress)
  • Winter fallow 1&2 (in progress)
    srb20068.png
  • Earthquake mines 1&2
    srb20063.png
  • the internet :P (working on name suggestions wanted)
    srb20010.png
  • Egg ship (name in progress)1&2 (in progress)
    srb20065.png
  • Dusty lanes zone 1&2
    srb20012-1.png
  • Hidden map:sonic adventure battle 2 "Green Hill"
    srb20008-1.png
These are just some of the maps I plan to make.

Here is Digital ruins I have edited some more things too
srb20083.png

Last edited:
I look forward to it. The pictures make it look like it will be a cool MOD. It might just be the second mysticrealm. What's the estimated release date? My suggestion for the internet zone is CyberSpace or InterSpace.

This actually looks promising. Some of those screenshots look awfully plain, but under that I think I can see some solid design. Keep at it; you've piqued my curiosity.

This actually looks promising.

I know right? I was just thinking that myself as I looked at it.

For the first levels I assume you've made, this is pretty nice looking. I wonder how it will actually play.

Haha, I like the name Winter Fallow! Nice vocabulary!

Cool i want It Now!
Somethings been bugging me... my map... idk i got ideas already by looking at the pictures

Last edited:
mikey6018;698756[INDENT said:

• the internet :P (working on name suggestions wanted)
    srb20064.png
Replace "The Internet" name with "Digital Ruins" because of those CEZ textures.

I have been working on it since our internet got cut what do you think about the new trees I put on green hill?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

[/LIST]
[/LEFT]
Replace "The Internet" name with "Digital Ruins" because of those CEZ textures.

Thanks for the name its great but the place is the lobby ( where you go to go to a place called mystical zone where all the levels can be found)but ill put it anyway

Mabye in a month or two, making Greenhill is pretty hard especailly since I need to play the game over and over and get the detail just right, just mabye in a month or 5 tops it has many levels its not just coop and single its match flag hide and seek!.Plus new weapons i'm working on the soc though I still have to make flats wall textures,sprite and make new monitors and alot of things i
t's alot I have to do i still havent finished single player and a city level that keeps acting up and going bannanas! Plus i'm still trying to figure out the final boss but all my progress is going great!! so in about a month

Weapon Ring SOC...? As far as I've heared, only source code modification can do that right, or else some stuff like the HUD picture won't change.

Well i have a Pokemon ball,& a heat seeking missile and some others I'm working on

Last edited:
SO MANY LEVELS HERE! If you will complete it itll be great. You re going to create huge amount of things, I hope it wont end like other mods - unfinished and never released.

well i think ill finish it here are some pic though I'm having some trouble with putting the sprites
here ar ethe pics
vir2.png
vir1.png
vir3.png
sonicchao-1.png
greenchao.png
f003.png
f002.png
f001.png
devilchao.png
cryingchao.png
chaowithbow.png
flyingchao.png
brownorangechao.png
angelchao1.png
the crying chao is an emblem

I think I may release a beta maybe.....maybe............I think I should so what do I have to do to make into a beta & how do i make it so you press a specific icon on srb2 and it will open up wad,soc and all (the things i made for it)?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Right here is a link to all the pics I have taken so far (not all)
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURES!!!

It's a virus the green stuff is an energy glow ( which takes electricity for Cyberspace that's why you got to kill them all to find a different passage or to get thought some where I think its neat My brother made them! (soulite1110)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I'm also going to make all my other levels which all miserably failed (because I didn't know how to make them) like srb2 mall ,angel island, OLD MINE &
FREEDOM FIGHTERS BASE
all over again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back