• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

link wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i've done quite a fair bit, and i've been working on it for a few weeks.. would it be a waste of time or should i give up?...
(I do actually wanna TRY to finish it...)

Well, if your going to continue with it, don't use jpg.

Edit: Or was the sprite BMP? Photobucket converts BMPs to jpgs and I didn't even think about it until after I made this post.

I've also done it before, 'cept I intentionally took it without a sheild, and was just using it for part of a crappy incomplete Zelda mod.

Also, I shot if from OoT, that's clearly from MM.

darkness claw said:
what i have here is an idea for a 'link' character wad. I have a picture and yes it is a model rip... sorry
linky:
stand1.jpg

Fix'd Looks great! Keep up the nice work *shot*

Thanks for the replys and tips!
And it could actually take quite a while to finish at the pace that i'm going at, but with luck (and this may sound rediculous) It could be finished by between February-March...
sorry ^_^"

Is that 'sprite' an example of the type of link you want to post, or are you actually gonna make all the sprites like that?

Whatever you do, for the love of God don't make this link:

cdi_link.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back