• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I Was Thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy94

速度の騎士!!!
Maybe some of you can help me make a mod called "Indy Robo Blast"

Got any other proof besides the name? Because seriously, no one is gonna join your "team" unless you have some good stuff already made. Even then it would be hard to get anyone to help you. Right now you're just asking for people to make your mod for you.

Ice said:Got any other proof besides the name? Because seriously, no one is gonna join your "team" unless you have some good stuff already made. Even then it would be hard to get anyone to help you. Right now you're just asking for people to make your mod for you. I will work on pics tomorrow im tierd

Uhm, why don't you just quote it instead of doing the "Ice said:" thing? There's a little quote button on the top right of the post..

No proof and don't make other people make a mod for you. Learn how to make levels first and release them here so you can get feedback so you can improve on them and then after you feel you are ready, you can start making a level pack. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back