First Level Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first level came out horribly, I downlaoded the Doombuiilder from the SRB2 wiki. At the time being the way I was, I was like many light headed morons, first starting off thinking I could swiftly make a perfect level.
Needless to say, it came out deformed. No thok barriers, no rings, no enemies, no finish line. Just an open vast land of kill your computer laginess.

NOTE:I do not release my levels onforums, if you want any of my work please pm.

My first level had a maze like castle theme, it was a little bland, but quite original actually, it had sector trimmings and an outside courtyard, I knew I needed to add a thok barrier, but I couldn't figure it out at the time, and I tried water, but I couldn't figure that out either. That level was about one year ago, and I never gave it a name.... Actually, now that I think about it, I think I should revisit that level, totally redesign it, and make it fun. (:

First level...ok

My first level was unreleased, because it sucked horribly. However, looking back, it had alright special effects. I figured out how to get linedefs to work, FOFs, BOOM pushes, playfield effects (bouncy and spinner), and a few other things I'm forgetting. However, the textures burned the eyes, and the level was basically a straight line, gimmick after gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back