Guess what I found in SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic260

The Elementor
Since people pretty much hate SMS I figured no one knew about this. If you do, please don't give me any greif.

On my second week playing, I downloaded SMS and tried him on Slumber Circuit. He turn into Mystic! To get him, all you need to do is go to a Nights level with SMS and jump into the temple thing.

srb20000-1.png

srb20007.png

srb20001-1.png

srb20002-1.png

The reason my second Pic has points on it is because I timed it wrong while I was taking pictures so I had to do it when i came back around.

I thought some people didnt know about this. please dont give me any greif. Besides I didnt see a video or topic about him anywhere so i just figured...

I know i just saw that video today but on the bright side, some people didnt know about it ^_^

hey guys did you know that if you get all the emerls and jump twice as sonic with 50 rings you become golden sonic and if you
go touch the super sonic you be him also but flying!!!!! :D

Honestly.
Guys, if it's a WAD, a modification to the game, don't think your so cool if you see something changed from the normal SRB2.

Actually people i knew about this to, if you beat the game with sms it has a message about this character, he is called Zeejin.

Quote "Have you played through the game with HMS or Zeejin yet?"

And also it mentions this character in the readme.

END OF DISCUSSION

(sorry i just killed this topic)

sonic260 said:
I thought some people didnt know about this. please dont give me any greif. Besides I didnt see a video or topic about him anywhere so i just figured...
If SMS was made years ago shouldn't someone know this by then?

Prototypes get released and one day later people already disassembled it 100% and found everything it has. I assume something which is easy to check the content it has such as a WAD should take even less time to be 100% known.

Cue said:
Why were you using SMS in the first place...?
Boredom?

I have it because once I had the idea to make a level where you would be required to use those overpowered abilities to win... but that would make SMS not so overpowered, right?

Oh, c'mon, SMS isn't enough overpowered. He would be if every time he jumped and every time he thoked, he nuked all nearby enemies, and he could shoot 100 bullets in all directions misteriously requiring just a single ring for this, and in the try to do this, all other characters were broken. Now, isn't that being overpowered?

Sik said:
Oh, c'mon, SMS isn't enough overpowered. He would be if every time he jumped and every time he thoked, he nuked all nearby enemies, and he could shoot 100 bullets in all directions misteriously requiring just a single ring for this, and in the try to do this, all other characters were broken. Now, isn't that being overpowered?

Phineas said:
Yes, Yes it is.

Cue said:
Why were you using SMS in the first place...?
Not to be mean, but why shouldnt he use SMS? Maybe he was just using him to just play through the game to kill some time?
Whats it to you? (Cue that was totally not meant to sound mean)

I was playing SMS because i like SMS. just because you guys dont like him doesn't mean i shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back