Bubble Blastah! (bubbleblaster.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/srb2ffh/files/12/Draykserv SOCs/bubbleblaster.soc

Since I made the YoYo of Doom, I've been obligated to also make a bubble blaster. So, here it is. It's also kinda similar to the original Telekinetics, for those of you who never got to try that out.

Simply throw a redring, and it will have the appearance of a bubble. If it hits a wall, it will usually stick to it, if it its an enemy, it will damage the enemy and pop, if it hits a gargoyal or ally player (Here's where things get unique) it will propell them upwards, and in a random direction.

Edit: Whee, low res Windowed shot
srb20069.png

Edit: Reupload by request: http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=ca47e13a10769d8288eeb9212e4a5779

As I said to the Yoyo, yay Bubbles, yay Bubble Blaster, yay PPGZ. Now make the hammer for a complete set!

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Now make the hammer for a complete set!

Everyone expects the Hammer, but I really don't know what could be done for it. Amyrose.wad already has a Hammer Twirl ability.

Draykon said:
Senku_the_swordshog said:
Now make the hammer for a complete set!

Everyone expects the Hammer, but I really don't know what could be done for it. Amyrose.wad already has a Hammer Twirl ability.

I know that! Make it so that the Red Rings put out a spinning hammer!

Well... what I am thinking is maybe some sorta sprite that spawns infront of you, looks like it hits the ground then disappears after spawning a thing that moves on the ground almost like a fast shockwave.

Seems everyone is addicted to Powerpuff girls Z. Why is that? Because its a new anime program? Or because its originally from the USA and is now made decent?

Super mystic sonic said:
Seems everyone is addicted to Powerpuff girls Z. Why is that? Because its a new anime program? Or because its originally from the USA and is now made decent?
I think your second question awnsers it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back