Gameboy Palette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh. that was amusing. two problems:

One: this is greyish scale. Gameboy is green-greyish scale.

Two: this turned eggman into a black guy XD

Wow this is awesome! Simple but awesome! :)
Prime_2: It was only the screen that showed green colors. The GameBoy actually processed B&W signals.

Dude, the water does look like microscopic organisms.

Although it should be more greenish, though as a Black and White pallette it's quite amusing.

Actually, I think a large part of the pallete is screwed up, seeing how rings are randomly greyscale colored :/

Prime 2.0 said:
heh. that was amusing. two problems:

One: this is greyish scale. Gameboy is green-greyish scale.

Two: this turned eggman into a black guy XD

Ever thought of Game Boy pocket? That was greyscale.

Well, as long as someone made a huge bump

akirahedgehog said:
Wow this is awesome! Simple but awesome! :)
Prime_2: It was only the screen that showed green colors. The GameBoy actually processed B&W signals.

It's really the screen that matters. After all, with this pallete the game processes colors in full color but projects them in Black and White.

Hehe, this is a neat wad. Only problem is that coronas and colormaps aren't within the 'grayscale' palette. But that probably can't be fixed, so..

1) In gfz2 the waterfall just seems to be gone. :eek:
2) Water looks weird.
3) thz conveyor belts are all black

Other than that, it's fun.

Shuffle said:
Hehe, this is a neat wad. Only problem is that coronas and colormaps aren't within the 'grayscale' palette. But that probably can't be fixed, so..

That's because pallete WADs don't work proporly in OpenGL mode. It all has to do with the rendering thingie.

O.o

Dang this is screwing my game up.
and it solmetimes screws up my video card
Im very sorry, but this isnt just working out.

1. Huge bump
2. Pallete WADs don't work proporly in OGL mode, I imagine that on a computer that can barely run OGL it might screw up the game a bit. Try it in software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back