CTE.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someman

Ok outta sheer bordem messing around I made this all it does is replace some CTF stuff like the flags that have been turned into 2 master emeralds. and so forth

[STORY]Knuckles was walking around the master emerald the Eggman came OH NOES and Tried to snach it. He fails and drops it it breaks into 2 pieces one red and the other blue. "Perfect opperotunity for CTF" Knuckles said so Knuckles took the pieces and ran off.[/STORY]

Well download Heres

Im going to post up screenshots tomorrow or somthing.

Updated version. Changed a Few things.
Updated Screenshots below

srb20005fv9.png

srb20006az7.png

srb20007pd1.png
[/img]

Hey people, I find it quite interesting. I don't like catching the same old flag over and over. Could you also change the 2 other flag icons on the bottom corner into the red and blue emerald?

True Hyper Sonic said:
Hey people, I find it quite interesting. I don't like catching the same old flag over and over. Could you also change the 2 other flag icons on the bottom corner into the red and blue emerald?

Yes. And you could turn the "Flag Box" icons into "Emerald Box" icons, too...

Nice.

I prefer the idea of cepturing emeralds instead of flags anyway. Makes it much more...sonicy!

A friend and I had this idea but instead of replacing the flags with emeralds, we were gonna have it where these two teames find a hidden chaos emerald and bring it the base,
and you can guess what happens if you get hit by a ring. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back