Another Mario wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owner

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e6rwfn
hope you like it.
srb20001kw2.png

Not sure who made this wad, but it wasn't me.

ROFLMAO! That Mario is so fat, so stupid looking, that it is worth playing, for a a laugh! He Thoks, he Spindashes... I would like to thank the creator of this funny wad!

Espyo said:
ROFLMAO! That Mario is so fat, so stupid looking, that it is worth playing, for a a laugh! He Thoks, he Spindashes... I would like to thank the creator of this funny wad!

Its drawn. Although....owner, you could have wadded it differen't so it would be more Mario-likish. Double jump, less speed, more accel, no spindash, and a fireball trowing technique.

Mystic said:
I KNOW I've seen that before, but I can't nail down where. Was that Jackel's?

You even uploaded it to the addons section, remember? Btw, I tought Jackel made that mario for 1.09.2 with mario party advance sprites?

I remember seeing that Mario wad in the addons section back in the 1.04 days, so I'm quite sure this guy didn't make it.

Oh, so THIS is the Mario wad you wanted to upload. I've kept it since it came out on 1.08, and brought it up on the 1.09.2 days. It's a hillarious wad, so every now and then we used it on Andy's netgame.

In fact, I randomly asked in 'fun if I should update this wad, and Shuffle said no. Now look at how much these people want it.

Meh, whatcya gonna do? Big Mac's discount, Mario got a big reward from the princess (apart from the tradicional kiss), and look what happens! He goes from:
srb20051ta4.png

to:
srb20001kw2.png
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back