Polyobjects. How do I use them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingPhoenix

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Okay, I've been using ZDoom to make polyobjects and I'm not entirely sure if making them is the same way in SRB2. Is it?

I've been struggling to get these to work. I managed to get a working one once, but I can't seem to do it again. I need help, too. =/

I've created my two control sectors, one inside the other. I merged the exterior control sector with the in-game sector in which the polyobject will reside. I gave the interior control sector sector heights, and tagged one of the linedefs (given type 20) to tag 1.

I have placed a polyobject anchor directly in the middle of the interior control sector, and gave it angle 1. I placed a polyobject spawn in the in-game sector, gave it a height equal to half the polyobject's sector height, and gave it angle 1.

I created another control sector with tag 1, with just some random sector heights. This has linedef type 22 in it, also tagged 1, and its linedef length is kinda random, too.

I have created yet another control sector which triggers on level load. Linedef type 488 is also given tag 1, and it has X offset 32 and Y offset 0. I know the Y offset means Waypoint Sequence number. I know the waypoints are set up right, they have angles 0 and 1.

But it still says polyobject 1 is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back