• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Doom Builder 2 is out now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this have more functionality for editing SRB2 than SRB2 Doom Builder?

AWESOME! It's possible to see textures in 2D mode:

db2_screenshot1.png

db2_screenshot3.png

http://www.doombuilder.com/index.php?p=screenshots

Okay, can this do everything SRB2DB can do? Because, as cool as it looks, I won't value appearance over function.

Yes, it can do all that SRB2DB do except for the SRB2DB exclusive things. I'd use it a lot, just the controls are hard to get used to.

Aw man, I wanted it to do the exclusive things! Maybe we can design a new SRB2 Doom Builder off this program (Yes, I know SRB2DB is getting replaced by SRB2 Workbench, but still, it would be awesome).

I'm no good at that stuff, so unfortunately all I can do is sit tight and hope that someone else makes an SRB2DB2. Unhelpful, I know.

fawfulfan said:
Yeah, I know, I tried. Does anyone have one? Because I have no clue how to make one.
Considering it's rather new, no. And since ME will come out soon, they'll probably wait until then to make it.

That is, if they do decide to make it......

Gah! I can't install it because it requires some kind of microsoft framework thing, and I can't download it because my computer can't connect to any sort of microsoft.com place!
D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back