Paper Naruto: The Lost Genin

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

Okay I've been holding back all this time, but heres a sneak peek at the soon to come sprite movie Sonic and Recky:An Evil Threat(its aslo a wad in the works). the credits to the spriters is in the youtube description, sorry for how the quality is it'll be better in first part of the moive when I release the movie.

Movie sneak peek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Xon5gKeBA

The first part of the movie will be released somehwere around July or even earlier, but for right now enjoy the sneak peek of the movie.

Megaboom1 said:
As Edd from Ed Edd And Eddy would say, "I think I'm going to be ill!"

Why? just because of the recolors part? if so I can take that part out(I don't feel like recoloring all those sprites anyways).

Can't compute what you are saying, what do you mean lack of effort, you haven't even seen the full movie yet(and thats because its gonna take along time to make it).

1.)It was a sneak peek of course it's not gonna make sense untill the full movies unleashed.

2.) Pivot did that to make it look fugly, I'm gonna fix that.

3.)I'm keeping the recolors, big deal? no, its just a recolor, about one thousand of them have been made, deal with it.

That lacked effort and it had a stick figure, frames were missed out, the text went way too quick and why were paint blobs from paint used? Why not use proper .bullet/whatever it is. sprites?

Oh god, mugly... MONTSEROUSLY UGLY LOL

It made my eyes bleed, and I'm considering filing for a lawsuit. It's absolutely horrible..., and what does Naruto have to do with anything?!

I feel like actually making a sprite movie now, but... it only happens when my eyes bleed.

Gosh people it was just a preview, its gonna get better. FYI the recolors were taken out, and I told you that pivot messed up the quality(it made those big fugly pictures).

*holds back anger* Fine this movie just won't be made there happy? And please don't answer that, so bye bye to this movie, good day people! :roll:

Besides this leaves me more time to work on RFM.

As I see it, you're quetioning people, and simply responding with "It's only a preview! D:". You completly mocked Naruto's intro music here. You Fiend.

Now, you say it's a preview? Well, so are the clips at the end of some anime episodes. Wanna know the difference between your movie and those? They have frames going at about 25/second; Your frames seem to be going at 2/second. It s-u-c-k sucks.

Furthermore, Recolors = no-no. I don't care how "cool" you think they look, they're horrible. I want to gouge out my own eyes and eat them. Would you like to know why there are multiple colors that are the same on the original pictures? It's called "Shading". You may have heard of it. It makes pictures not-suck. Especially when all the colors are similar.

On another note, what the heck was going on? There's sonic, a huge sonic, then 2 sonics... then 1... then sonic & Tails... then a super sonic... then a giant paint box/blob... then 2 sonics... then horrible animations... ugh! MY BRAIN! *pop*

roboegg99 said:
*holds back anger* Fine this movie just won't be made there happy? And please don't answer that, so bye bye to this movie, good day people! :roll:

Besides this leaves me more time to work on RFM.

Read the post that came before yours buddy.

Edit: Now leave me alone, and I didn't read your post.

Edit2: I like Naruto so how am I making a mockery of it?

roboegg99 said:
So you're just giving up because people didn't like the preview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back