Don_Patch.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
roboegg99 said:
so really take offense to everything and not listen most of the time.
Fixed for great justice.

If you REALLY don't want people to critisise you, then don't make anything. Easy.

I'll Begin said:
roboegg99 said:
so really take offense to everything and not listen most of the time.
Fixed for great justice.

If you REALLY don't want people to critisise you, then don't make anything. Easy.

Please stop saying stuff that you think I'd say and you think I'd think, when in reality I wouldn't! :x

That is, in essence, what you said. Whether or not you like the criticism around here is irrelevant. It's allowed, and whining about it won't change that. In all likelihood, nothing will. Simply because it's a good thing. Don't like it? Too bad.

NeoxTheHedgehog said:
ok for you people has anyone else made a Don_Patch wad? No, so dont rant on his stuff unless you can do better, end of conversation.

You know what? I take that as a challenge. Seems that I haven't released any type of wad here, so I might as well start.

Ok Roboegg? I'll stop ballin' on you until I prove I can do better than what your unfinished projects show us.

Do I need to put it in my sig that all projects(except rfm and paper naruto) were canceled, and that i'm fully done with srb2. Also I don't really care what you do segmint its your life not mine.

LOL.

Ok, if you're totally done with SRB2, why are you still at the SRB2 Messageboard? So you're just here for the offtopic stuff? That's wonderful. As for not caring what I do, I agree, I shouldn't try to help you anyway, so, do whatever you want.

on Edge said:
What part of "sprite-rip" don't you understand?

Then let me explain it to you. It means that the sprites are set in stone. No more sprites will be added, and none will be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back