SonicSpinball.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?*Downloads*
EDIT:Oh I see what you mean.He's slow and bounces off the walls.Nice.:lol:

This could be a good wad if you did some sprite work with it otherwise it's fun but too slow. I also realise that it is suppost to be like that but not in srb2, try making the speed of spin dash faster by SOCing if you don't know how then find out. This wad could be a way to make the game harder.

EDIT:bouncing off walls using spin dash is fun! :)

mardic said:
try making the speed of spin dash faster by SOCing if you don't know how then find out.

That would make you be able to turn form normal run to Sonic riders dash. Whenever you spindash in those cases, you would be able to move like in SRB2riders. However, you'll have full control in those cases, just as much as when running, but faster.

I think you can disable control if you make the character spawn zoomtubes, but I never tested that, let alone that I thought of it for long. I can't say if it'll work or not. Even worse, I highly doubt it.

make a pinball level for this wad and then it will be very fun to play *gets shot*

It won't work properly in SRB2, you need slope physics.

It could probably work in Wizard, but then you'd need to modify the source to have pinball-esque controls. And bumpers.

Except that was a slightly useful post. x.x

Besides, if you really wanted it to go away, you wouldn't have quoted it.

Heh, I got the wad before on Edge took the link away. Uh oh... *prepares for wave of PMs asking "Where is teh SonicSpinball.wad?!?1!"* It was only intresting for a few minutes anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back