Sonic Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Sweet. Apparently SEGA lost their dream of entertaining the masses and are now just after money! :D

Oh man. The cell phone version isn't like the flash one, is it? I'd spoon my eyes out after paying ten dollars for such horrid gameplay.

It also appears as though that entire flash level can be recreated in SRB2.... no slopes!

SSNTails said:
Oh man. The cell phone version isn't like the flash one, is it? I'd spoon my eyes out after paying ten dollars for such horrid gameplay.

It also appears as though that entire flash level can be recreated in SRB2.... no slopes!
It has the Sonic 2 sprite too. The little demo it shows to the bottom left in the cell screen, looks more like the normal game, plus Sega wouldn't produce a low quality game :roll:

That game plays as bad as a Klik 'n' Play game. In fact, I think it is one.

Hopefully, the mobile screenshot/video thing in the corner is how the real thing plays.

To dispel any rumors, the Flash game was on SoA's website ages ago, and plays nothing like the phone game, which is just ye olde Sonic 1, but on a phone.

The plus side, though, is that the phone version actually has some things from the Sonic 1 beta, like purple flower-insides for the sunflowers in GHZ, or the UFOs in Marble (albeit sadly only in VRAM, and not actually displayed - Marble looks as it ever has). Otherwise, it's just, again, Sonic 1, on a phone. Nothing new at all, except maybe the HUD, which is a minimal thing.

Nope, I just happen to lurk at SWS2B which has people who have the ROM Image.

At least, I think they do... I'm not really up to speed on phone games. (My phone's not that ideal for them, see.)

More like Chess, some Hexic ripoff that's nowhere near as good, Pipe Dream, and some Golf game I don't play. Of that, I play Chess, and that's it.

I wish DOOM RPG was on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back