• 1 (Not at all!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LQ6W3P9R5EJ63HC5UPRVJ3X2I

Make-a-machine, I guess.
(Included some of my levels)

Well sure, It might be, what, kiddish, but to make these sometimes give a tiny laugh...

Discuss&posturlevels plzkthxbye.
BTW, it's abandonware.

If you don't get what some of the parts do, ask me.

EDIT: The bad news is it's DOS. The good news is it works on WIN32XP also!
EDIT2: K, no screens, it's built that way...
EDIT3: Whoa! Internal Speakers Music! BLEEP BLEEP

Mmm, I'll stick with Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions and The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions, thanks...

But the series IS undeniably awesome...

I've owned The Even More Incredible Machine since I was like.. 5. It used to be a great game but it doesn't seem to run on my computer.

I like my Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions game. It has graphics that aren't vomit inducing.

I hate to be a downer, but you'd best take that download down. Warez is warez, even if it's old.

That being said, TIM is one fun ass game. I'm going to pull an SSNTails here. If you don't know what that means, you haven't been here long enough.

I like TIM 3.0 better. I suppose that eventually I'll have to show you my skills with that thing. Oh and I cracked half of the puzzles' format, kthxbye *shot*

I don't think abandonware is considered warez. You can't really buy it anymore. >_>

Well, see, I don't really care either, but I felt it fair to mention the fact to him.

By the way, TIM2 is much more fun, if you ask me. I need to find a copy of that, and make some stuff. *will do so tomorrow*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back