• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ST218

Simple. In response to Jack Thompson saying that gamers don't have lives, I am posting this poll. Simply say if you have a life, and if so, what do you have that makes you have a life? Please give ages, and if you don't want to, age group.

What's a... li-fe?

OH! You mean The Sims? Well, in that case, yeah, I HAD a life, but I killed everyone by putting them in a small room with no doors or toilets or anything required to survive.

Oh, and then there was the 'Dirty Sonic Shower' death. Oh god that was awesome

Yes, I have A-life. In fact I have many A-lifes. They're known as chao, and they're in Sonic adventure 1 and 2 and many other games.

I stopped playing The Sims because my chick kept stuffing her face with potato chips, then pissing herself while running to the bathroom. Who would have though chips had so much water?

Oh, a life? I think I have one of those, it's just locked in the closet. I'll set it free again Monday at 7 AM, only to lock it up again on Friday at 7 PM.

Again, WHO READS THE DAMN SUBJECT ANYWAY!!?? (Thisneverdies)

I think I have an Average life. My average friends. Average summer vacations but I stay on the computer and PSX for long periods of time.
Anyway, I don't go with my friends very often but Everything is boring. My city doesn't have enough things to do. I forgot, I'm Thirteen.(mind of a 9 year-old BTW)
I can't sleep till 4 four in the morning, so I stayed up all night playing Sim Theme Park, hoping that by the next night I would be so tired to sleep earlier. I did that once, And slept an hour earlier. Not what I expected.

I can't believe I fell pity for those Sims when they started crying and shouting. I am so.... I can't find the adjective... I remember when I killed that pre-made family. The kid tried to go to military school but couldn't escape. Also, moveobject was a fun code, I kept The school bus and job cars in my personal collection in my backyard.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I have a life outside video games.. and I do go to College.. which is the one thing I cannot say about some guy I know who is a major game. He never goes out.. he's always sitting at home playing video games.. even more than I.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I have a good life. That's the reason why I'm not in the internet from morning till nighttime.

I don't have a life. That's the reason why I'm on the internet from morning till nighttime.

I have a life, maybe not by MOST people's standards, but most people are stupid assholes.
I have a good enough life, I chat on the web, I play WoW with three of my REAL LIFE friends, and when we're not WoWing it up, we're hanging out doing other stuff. It's not the most glorious thing ever, but I don't give a ****, it's MY life!

I have a life. Now, this life consists of some pretty dorky things. For instance, the past two days I played D&D with a group of friends and then we went out to the Magic the Gathering prerelease all Saturday, but it IS a social life.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Simple. In response to Jack Thompson saying that gamers don't have lives, I am posting this poll. Simply say if you have a life, and if so, what do you have that makes you have a life? Please give ages, and if you don't want to, age group.

Wow. I hated Jack Thompson before but now I really really hate him. I have a life. I have friends at school. I go on alot of vacations. I do lots of things.

Mystic said:
I have a life. Now, this life consists of some pretty dorky things. For instance, the past two days I played D&D with a group of friends and then we went out to the Magic the Gathering prerelease all Saturday, but it IS a social life.

Oh my god. XD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back