Need help fixing my wad.again.again

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-star said:
fawfulfan, NO HE DOESN'T. What part of SlumpED don't you understand?

It's the probably the Life Icon, and the Character select picture. I'll download fix and test.

EDIT: and there's no offsets, that could be a problem.
EDIT2: I'm going to need the original sprites, thanks.

Select Pic:
DOMOCHAR.jpg

Life Icon:
DOMOLIFE.jpg

Name Graphic:
DOMONAME.jpg

go ahead and fix them. Here is a sprite from the wad for help.

1111.png

dont criticize it. >:(

EDIT: I tested It. There is something wrong with the sprites and the name and life. Someone remake the name graphic, the life graphic, and I will remake the sprites. Mm'kay?

Ok, I remade all the frames. AND I REALLY NEED A DOWNLOAD OF SLUMPED 0.7!!! Note: They are not really this big.
Standing

My very creative walking and running sequence :P

This is the springing animation, and the hurt animation.

Death.

Spinning. (he only has one spinning frame)

And his bored animation.

There is more sprites, and i did fill out everything.
But i still didn't make the last two frames uppercase, and that is what is causing the problem. So please... I NEED A DOWNLOAD OF SLUMPED 0.7!!!

PS: That is domo in my avatar.

Ok, i fixed them. But every couple frames (yes, they ARE bitmaps) There are a couple that say png instead of bitmap!?!
can someone tell me what's up?

I am mot sure why that is happening. Either way, you are going to need to right click and change it to DOOM GFX.

If you plan on releasing that character, you are going to need to put a lot more effort into the frames. Quick 5 second MS Paint jobs aren't allowed. Put some depth and shading, and not pillow shading.

You are also going to need to make better topic titles. This doesn't help people who want to search and need to find the solution to the same problem.

Also, why aren't you using the XWE link I gave you on that other help topic you had?

Here is a link to it incase you missed it: http://dw.sepwich.com/files/XWE.zip
Here is a link to the XWE tutorial: http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/XWE_Tutorial#Lowercase_lumps_and_other_menu_options

Torgo said:
I am mot sure why that is happening. Either way, you are going to need to right click and change it to DOOM GFX.

Also, why aren't you using the XWE link I gave you on that other help topic you had?

It will work when i try to convert them.

but., i dont use wxe anymore.

ugh, not that I would say good job to those. But Animated Gifs aren't going to work right now. Maybe a ZIP file?

This is alittle lazy... but I think you should add a walking at a angle sprites at least. It only makes sence, because now it seems that whenever domo runs, he is always facing at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back