MES.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

FuriousFox said:
Want better levels? Make them! Need better topics? Come up with stuff to post about.
Download link for the hasty.

What is this? It's SOCage I made ORIGINALLY to help me and Senku fight some overpowered bosses I cooked up (thing item 3.) In other words, SOCed bots. They come in a variety of colors, each corresponding to a different person in the community who wanted them.

onEdge Senku Boincel BZ4 Flame

Adding PlayerES after MES will focus the Sonics on you, because you simply CAN'T resist trying it once. Adding EggHeadPoofs will make the dead eggmobiles disappear in levels like Arena Zone and such, but will break levels with eggcapsules, and possibly the MR bosses. Note: This last soc will also affect "The Boss" mentioned earlier.

Known Flaws:

1) All the Sonics act the same, excluding Boincel's, which has run-on-water. :S
2) No jumping.
3) Most of these people, (and some who would probably like in on this ^_~) have actual custom characters, besides playing as a specific color of Sonic in netgames and such.
4) You can get rapped extremely easily.
5) Making the Sonics spawn from Jetty spawns was bad. IE: AGZ
6) They have no practical use.

Pictures? What pictures? How about videos! :D
Old video 1. Old video 2.

The download is at the top, if you missed it.

Woo! They're shooting at me and only spike can get away from it!
When I play act 3, there are no sonics and no eggman. JUST AN EMPTY LEVEL WITHOUT ANYTHING. How to fix that?

Light Dasher? *shot* no that's suposed to be silver but oh well, meh i havent tried it yet but Video 2 looks funny, do i have to Objectplace them?

They replace normal enemies, lightdasher.
Sasa said:
When I play act 3, there are no sonics and no eggman. JUST AN EMPTY LEVEL WITHOUT ANYTHING. How to fix that?
Code:
Exitlevel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back