Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a fan of the Halo series. It's not too bad, but there are better games out there. Personally, I'm looking forward to Unreal Tournament 3, because I enjoyed 2K4, and the 3rd game is also coming out for the PC, while Halo 3 is exclusive to the 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWorC-df0Dc

Eh, My cousin was one of the testers and I learned alot from what he told me if I play multiplayer. DON'T TAKE THE MAN CANNON! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!! (It's fun to snipe a guy in the air when they use the man cannon)

>=)

I sure as heck hope it isn't going to be 360 exclusive, like the previous 2 games in the series.

To be honest, I don't expect it not to come out on PC at some point. Probably a year or 2 after the console. :x

roboegg99 said:
(personally 1 was better 2).

You must either be insane or just haven't played multiplayer.

I have played that beta testing thing and I was really impressed. I just gives you a good feeling just blasting a banshee right out of the sky.

BTW, wasn't there already a topic like this?

ABTW, It is going to be exclusive, except Halo one was also on the PC. (The PC version was better to me because of Online gaming.)

Yeah halo 2 was okay, but it still lacked things that were said to be in it, and it wasn't as fun as halo 1 was. but anyways I've seen trailers of halo 3 and It looks pretty good, too bad I can't get a 360 though.

I, personally, am sick of the FPS genre. There are so many out there, and they all look the same to me. Halo is no exception.

FoxBlitzz said:
I'm not really a fan of the Halo series. It's not too bad, but there are better games out there.

I have nothing more to add to that comment. I just feel the same way.

Sonow Hakura said:
Line-break filled text goes here

I have to agree with you there, it is very amusing seeing the banshee fall out of the sky, especially if you blast it with the Spartan Laser...

Yes, there was a topic like this already, you were the one who created it as well. It probably will come to PC, give it time (like, when the average computer has just under the specs required, ala Halo 2 Vista)

FoxBlitzz said:
I'm not really a fan of the Halo series. It's not too bad, but there are better games out there. Personally, I'm looking forward to Unreal Tournament 3, because I enjoyed 2K4, and the 3rd game is also coming out for the PC, while Halo 3 is exclusive to the 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWorC-df0Dc

Unreal champion 1 was good. I didn't know that they had a 2 though.

No, this is Tournament, not Championship. The Unreal Tournament series has had far better acclaim, and most gamers out there don't really know what Unreal Championship is. Not to mention, the latter pales in comparison. If anything, it's a console edition of Tournament that didn't really receive much attention.

Halo looks cool,but I don't play halo all I know is that Halo is going to be a huge hit on Xbox 360.........I have played Halo 2. but thought the story was a little bit boring......sorry halo fans. Lets hope that Halo 3 is better than Halo 2.

I wasn't a huge fan of Halo 2's campaign, it was a little...repetitive, the multiplayer was quite fun, despite some rather sucky weapon balance and hit or miss close quarters combat. From what I played of the beta, both of these issuses seem to be gone (the former at least) and its a lot more fun because of it.

I'm also looking foward to the higher level of customization in multiplayer (Cueball and I had many a good time involving Speed X 300% and Zero gravity :P), the armor customization thing looks cool, but its not something I'm immensely interested in. Forge certainly looks interesting (for those who don't know, its basically a Garry's mod esque item placement/editor that allows you to mess with spawn points/objects/other players in realtime, you can switch out of the editor and into normal gameplay in realtime as you wish), should finally make Halo-Kart a reality :P.

Hopefully, The single player campaign is all its hyped up to be, as Bungie have been pimping the hell out of the scale and depth of it (with most journalists testifying). If the scale and scope of the game is as big Bungie would like us to belive (they have stated that online Co-op is a challenge to include as players may be two or three miles apart at any given time) then we could be in for something good, we'll just have to wait and see.

I was reading up on their xbawx hooge map in OXM the other day, looks like it could be fun... =P

Yeah, Alex, they were fun times, especially when I blasted you out of the sky multiple times with a Spartan laser ^_~

Pre-ordering Halo 3, no questions asked, see you a day before release! (Play.com has a reputation with me, I keep getting games a day before release...)

Earuto said:
I know you guys have heard of Halo. Now they are coming out with number 3.

Eew. Like Draykon said, this is just another FPS game, and I can't seem to see how much better this is than any other.

You say that because you haven't played it. If you haven't noticed the demo was the most anticipated demo of all time. Now if that is just the demo, try to picture the game.

There is a BIG difference between watching something and playing it. And you are saying you saw Halo 3 at a friends house? You do realize that was only a beta right? It could change anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back