• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

S&R: An Evil Threat.(new name:(title):fh:wonb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and.

I am NOT good with enemy placement. AT ALL. I always make too little enemies.

I'm not going to let roboegg99 do it because he makes too many enemies in one spot.

Little help?

What about in act one before I redid it?

There was a LOAD of crawla commanders in the lava area, and they were all close together.

Okay I had a chat with a friend, and it was decided to finish this project and than I quit wading(The quit wading part was my idea), but anyways i'm gonna make a character than a level or two(if wad master wants me to i think the team quit though), but anyways i'll have a picture of a character in about 15 or 30 minutes, but remeber this "This will be the only project I'm going to finish", once its finished I'll quit wading and leave so I'll not be a pain in the neck to you guys anymore. and all the other project topics just let them die. thats all I got to say.

-roboegg99

NeoJames said:
roboegg99 said:
all the other project topics just let them die. thats all I got to say.

-roboegg99
Nuu! Not Jmancart!

Ne'ways...A mod based on recolors...Great!

I'm using wireframes to make characters, so hows that a recolor? and jmankart wasn't my mod topic it was jmans.

Sorry for the double post, but I got a Picture of the first character.

Name not known yet, something that will start with "E"

PLAYA1-3.jpg

If you have any name suggestions please tell me, and I'll try to make the next characters look better.

And the new name for this mod is gonna be "Fighting heroes:The Wrath Of Nega-Bomberman"

on Edge said:
Considering we neve got a beta of S'nRET, we will never know.

Well I had a private beta that I still have saved in my files on mediafire, so I'm gonna redownload that and fix up the maps from that private beta.

and for the characters I'm gonna use wireframes so noone will complain about recolors.

Wireframe invasion! D:

Stick to plain levels please. Not every level pack has to have any added characters, etc. You seem to just be forcing a random character in, when we would be much happier with core levels.

I still don't see anything DONE.

I said you can't make a project until you _FINISH_ an old one. This isn't completed. I don't want to see anything more until you're capable of releasing.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but the reality is that the entire forum is DAMN tired of you constantly announcing new (or in this case, reannouncing an old) projects without actually doing anything, and then canning them in 2 days.

Finish what you start. THEN post.

That's my last statement on the matter. If you actually finish it, create a release topic in releases. Otherwise, I don't want to see any of these "projects" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back