Let's talk Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST218

We all know of the wildly popular book series and its various merchandise, some better than others. So, I'm just curious, what do you guys think? Over-rated, stupid, excellent, whatever.

I thought that Harry Potter was okay, but, I dislike the movies. In my opinion they took too many liberties with the manuscript.

Oh, for the love of-

Ugh... Look, the series went to hell and back come Order of the Phoenix. The sixth (Forgot the Name) wasn't even worth it.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

=/ Yeah, the old...uh...350-400 guy FINALLY kicks the Bucket. But in such a way it made the entire Series look retarded. I have basically lost faith in Rowling and her so-called "Capabilities" to write even a Decent Book.

THEY RUINED THE MOVIES BY NOT WEARING ROBES!!!!!!

And in the 3nd movie, the Firebolt came at the end, and in the 4th movie, there were no Blast Ended thingys and no sphinx in the maze...more to come...

How could you have not known that? It was all over the Internet =/ Ymntds, shoot some people set that book on FIRE.

Unless you were being sarcastic =P

I don't like the series. Magic never impresses me and I could write somthing a whole lot better than that crappy book. Over-rated. And then there is the girl in my class who is a mod at every HP forum on the internet and she is so ANNOYING!!! Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go watch Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back