• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2Resource Wad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingPhoenix

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Guess what? the first resource wad in the SRB2 community! tired of waiting for new enemies in SRB2 to be made? well now the community can contribute their own monsters for a nice resource! you can only submit robots though (obviously).

We need judges!(after a few submissions get here at least...)
(also I'm surprised nobody even thought of an RRW)

Actually, you can add a TON of frames to an SOC..
What is there, like.. a thousand empty states?
Wait.. can you add new frames with SOCEdit? I THINK you can..

Heheh...I have one boss I made from scratch..But unless I want Zeshiro to gouge my eyes out with a sword, i'm not posting it.

ree-c said:
Heheh...I have one boss I made from scratch..But unless I want Zeshiro to gouge my eyes out with a sword, i'm not posting it.

I'd like to see that...
POST IT!

Pardon the bumpage, but my submission is ready: Arkbots and Decoy rings.
Arkbots are basically funny looking flying Crawlas. Only faster
Decoy rings are fake rings that don't float or spin, and damage you when you touch them.

http://www.freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/drayksubmit.wad

Note: To insert these into a level, get to the edit raw data section of a thing in Wadauthor, or do whatever the equevelent is in Doombuilder, and set the mapthingnum to:
4907: Arkbots
4908: Decoy Rings

You can use objectplace if you don't want to go through the trouble of making a new map.

Edit: Sorry about that, I made a mistake and the enemies came out as immobile red crawlas and flying blue crawlas. They've been fixed now, same download link.

Edit2.0: This isn't the final version of my submission. Only KOF has the Decoy Rings that spin but don't float.

Pardon the ridiculous bump, but this is a good idea and it dosen't need to die. More people need to submit to it. The idea was only recently revisited on IRC, and I don't want this idea to die!

I got some good ideas from the SRB2Fun chatroom, how about I make it so this can be a resource wad for all sorts of stuff? decorations, textures, enemies, and then there'll be a test level that'll feature all the stuff. So what do you think?

At long last a new submission.
http://www.freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/pyrocrawla.soc
No sprites of it's own, so it's just a SOC.
Evidently Mystic Realm has made everyone sick of Jetty-Syns, so rather than my original idea of the Jetty-Syn Burner, here's the Pyro Crawla, be warned though, it is very powerfull, I placed five together and found myself face to face with a great wall of fire.
Note: These aren't like the original idea on IRC was, (They burnt themselves when I tried that), instead they shoot fireballs at you, and lots of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back