Server I was on was hacked, and now I cant access the master server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he using my mod, Sky Serv? It has a secret function to call A_SpawnObjectRelative to spawn Eggman's when you jump.

And it c-fails when it happens.

No, we weren't using your wad.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Hackers in SRB2? Why would people want to hack SRB2 in the first place?

Hacking srb2 isn't a bad thing, unless of course you start messing with the people online. And doing what this hacker did is going too far!

Besides, I've hacked srb2 too, using exploits and messing with the source. :D

Still, the player was completley invisible, the cfail happened much later, he spawned other enemys as well, it wasnt A_SpawnObjectRelative.

Hacked Server

Does that mean that "A Hedgehog" possibly loaded a wad to scare us? I hope not. Nevermind.

Yes I was there, I could give you more information about the user who hacked the server. The user seems to go by the names 'ash', 'cyan sonic', 'sonicd', and 'Player 2'.
soniccd is a suspect if he was a hacker this would have happened a lot more
hes on a hedgehogs server all the time or at least whenever im on.

I'm sure the administrators will solve the problem so there is no need for us to worry about this. So we should stop talking about this. We should advise them directly if the problem continues though.

Sonicd not soniccd.
Also, his Server is keep on getting timeout !

Well, I hosted a server for him because his version of this mod he made was corrupted and I put my version on so he could get a working version again and after a bit my server was hacked. A hedgehog was kicked with the message "MUAHAHAHA" he rejoined and we played more. he was then kicked with that same message. he tried repeatedly to rejoin but he couldnt. I am now hosting a new server with the name, "COME HERE A HEDGEHOG", but he hasnt come yet. has the hacker banned him?

Guys, take it from me, soniccd didn't hack the server. He's a newbie anyway. Besides, he plays with me all the time, and my server has never been hacked.

Well, I hosted a server for him because his version of this mod he made was corrupted and I put my version on so he could get a working version again and after a bit my server was hacked. A hedgehog was kicked with the message "MUAHAHAHA" he rejoined and we played more. he was then kicked with that same message. he tried repeatedly to rejoin but he couldnt. I am now hosting a new server with the name, "COME HERE A HEDGEHOG", but he hasnt come yet. has the hacker banned him?

Hm, Sounds interesting. Tell him I said 'Hello'. I couldn't get on because the wad was downloading to slow and the Server was getting Timeout.
Also, I got punished so yeah...

Guys, take it from me, soniccd didn't hack the server. He's a newbie anyway. Besides, he plays with me all the time, and my server has never been hacked.
Soniccd and sonicd are two different people, and Soniccd is most definately not a noob. I've known him ever since I first started playing about 7 months ago.

actully it was a .soc file that did it. No hacker (well i think no hacker)
so its just a .Soc file

Talking about this, one time, on Spectrum's server, a player use a script or something which make him connect/deconnect/reconnect/deconnect/reconnect......, and it caused the server shutdown.

Soniccd and sonicd are two different people, and Soniccd is most definately not a noob. I've known him ever since I first started playing about 7 months ago.

Well, ok. But I don't think it was him.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Okay guys, does this sound like they're up to something here?

Look:

<tony stark> Someone's Joined!
<tony stark> NOW! (<<NOW what? I wonder...)
<~Dark Shadow> Guys I'm Doing it e.e (<<Doing what?)
Shadow the Werehog entered the game. (<<That's me.)
<tony stark> wait
<tony stark> SHUT DOWN IF IT DOSENT FIT ON SCREEN!

<ALEX> O.0
<tony stark> i r scared
<Shadow the Werehog> well...
<ALEX> run for my life!!! hacker is upon us!!!!!! (<<I think they're trying to scare me.)
Game paused by Dark Shadow
Game unpaused by Dark Shadow
<tony stark> but we cant figger out how to stop him
<Shadow the Werehog> Oh, I'm not scared of hackers.

Did you notice the "NOW!"? I think some hosters are purposely scaring people, like me. It sounds like before I joined, they where planning something...

I'm not sure if this is true, but I thought this was so odd.

What's with everyone acting crazy when someone find and issue and use it for his advantage? It's not like if the sky was falling, people. As long as he isn't doing it to win, but for fun, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back