problems with master server

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSEW

Something wierd happened with SRB2 and I had to re-download the entire thing. I updated it to the latest version 1.09.3.29 and now whenever i type "LISTSERV" in the command console it says "YOU CANNOT CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER". Can somebody please help me? :cry:

You got banned? O_O Oh, I noticed that #srb2fun doesn't exist anymore... bad luck, kid. You won't do netgames for some time.

When I host a game it periodically says in the console "TIMEOUT ON MASTER SERVER". Does that mean someone is trying to connect and they cant?

I don't know who you're getting your information from, but #srb2fun was never gone to begin with.

HSEW, make sure the master server is set correctly. It's srb2.servegame.org:28900, not srb2.servegame.org:28910.

Even if #srb2fun WAS gone, (which it isn't) that wouldn't make a difference. The master server doesn't magically reside on an IRC server, it's on the internets.

FuriousFox said:
HSEW, make sure the master server is set correctly. It's srb2.servegame.org:28900, not srb2.servegame.org:28910.

ok then (checks settings on game). oh look there. the setting is on and it still dosent work. not much help there furiousfox. :evil:

FuriousFox said:
I don't know who you're getting your information from, but #srb2fun was never gone to begin with.

i already read this, still doesn't work.

ok its been a week. i still cant get IRC chat to work, MS is still down, and im getting tired of halo! please fix the MS.

PS: mario, you play MK. cool ill give you my friends code soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back