SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Old 06-07-2020   #1
cookiefonster
Wiki Admin

Default Idea: The GFZ1 Recreation Contest

Yesterday, I came up with an idea to host a contest where people recreate Greenflower Zone Act 1 by memory in Zone Builder to the best of their ability, and the attempted recreations will be compiled into a level pack with the winner (voted by people who participated) saved for the end. I've decided to post a forum thread to see if anyone's interested in this idea.

The current plan is for the contest to take place within a 48-hour timespan, planned to be on the entirety of June 12 and 13 in Eastern Daylight Time. Read this Google Doc for more information and rules, and use this Google Sheet to sign up! I'm hoping to get at least 5-10 people to participate, if not more; if I don't get enough participants by the time the contest starts, I will push the time window back a few days (EDIT: I ended up doing that, it was originally going to be June 8-9).

Last edited by cookiefonster; 06-09-2020 at 02:04 AM.
cookiefonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020   #2
The Real Inferno
Blazing Fan

Looks like you may have forgotten to mention that the contest time period got pushed back to the 12th and 13th of June on here, lol.
The Real Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020   #3
cookiefonster
Wiki Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Inferno View Post
Looks like you may have forgotten to mention that the contest time period got pushed back to the 12th and 13th of June on here, lol.
Thanks for pointing that out! It's updated now.