Version 2.1.15 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just replace every enemy in the game with crawla commanders. Including the bosses.

Crawla Robo Blast 2, clearly.

Honestly, it's a hard choice in dealing with enemies in levels that weren't really designed for them. I personally think using enemies where appropriate improves our game as it provides some extra complexity by forcing players to deal with more things at once. The problem is that a lot of our stages, such as ERZ, weren't really designed with enemies in mind, making their use really complicated. Optimally the enemies would be part of the design from the start, but in ERZ's case the enemies were created later for the most part.

Hence, how those snailers got in there as we retrofitted the map to have enemies. Some of them more successful than others =P

Well to be honest, you could just make some slight modifications to the snailers themselves. A wider projectile and a telegraph before firing would give it both better visibility and make it easier to anticipate.

No, there isn't a release date for 2.2. It'll be released when it's done, as we've nearly always done with SRB2 releases for some time now.

I must admit I really will miss that snailer, after all the practice I put in to learn how to get through that room without issues :P

I must admit I really will miss that snailer, after all the practice I put in to learn how to get through that room without issues :P

He only hit and killed me once, but then he was just... not bothering me at all but I don't mind having him removed from there :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back