Bigboi and Light Dasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he do that was bad enough to not be able to view anymore? What if he moves? What if he has 2 pc's? What if his/her/hemerphidites parents devorced and he goes to the other one's constantly? He could make another account,I think.Also, this topic gives me a reason to find something to post on everyday I can.

We have the tecnology, we can revive his account. Sorry just had to say that after reading the first few posts.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
What did he do that was bad enough to not be able to view anymore? What if he moves? What if he has 2 pc's? What if his/her/hemerphidites parents devorced and he goes to the other one's constantly? He could make another account,I think.Also, this topic gives me a reason to find something to post on everyday I can.
Why is it such a big deal? If he does, he'll eventually be found out. I don't even think he WANTS to come back.

That may be true. In some posts he's said things "like I think i've outgrown this community,"What did he do that was so bad that he can't view the forums anymore?

Permbanned users cannot view any parts of the forum at all, regardless if they are a guest or not.

Yes, but you don't get perma'd "a few times", you get perma'd once. Suspensions just means that you can't use your account.

Super mystic sonic said:
Obvious...I don't see why a forever banned user has to be permantly banned again.

No, actually, there has actually been an instance of this, having just crossed my mind now.

Zash.

DarkKitsune said:
Light Dasher is back, anyway.
Yes, we know this, it's jsut that Bigboi is still gone and we're betting on who can replace him as the second person with 4000+ posts.

Spazzo said:
Permbanned users cannot view any parts of the forum at all, regardless if they are a guest or not.
Actually, that is incorrect.

Our default method of ban is to simply disable the account. We do not disable their read-only access until they decide to evade the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back