Bigboi and Light Dasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll Begin

🐑✨
I'll take any warnings/bans for asking this.

Anyways I was browsing these forums and notised that Bigboi and Light Dasher had their accounts deleted. Anyone know why?
#srb2fun said:
<Ill_begin> why did they delete Bigboi's account?
<Ill_begin> and Light Dasher's too
<Dark_Tails> Accident.
<Flame_the_hedgehog> Too much of a Troll for bigboi.
<Ill_begin> yeah but Light Dasher was only suspended
<Flame_the_hedgehog> Wait, Lightdasher's was an Accident? O_o;
<Dark_Tails> Both were.
<Flame_the_hedgehog> Hm...
<Dark_Tails> Heh, someone sign up as BigBoi!
<Flame_the_hedgehog> I dont think Bigboi was, but lightdasher could have been
<Flame_the_hedgehog> Lol
<DarkWarrior> ...No.
<Dark_Tails> BigBoi was.
<Ill_begin> Bigboi
<Ill_begin> Guest
<Ill_begin> and it's like that for Light Dasher too
Was it really an accident?

Whatever conspiracy theory you'd like to add, that's fine, but we don't delete accounts intentionally. It is, however, a single check box to kill an account, so it's entirely feasible it would be done accidentally. I see no reason why they'd be deleted intentionally. Bigboi's account was locked down, after all. No reason to delete it.

I found the cause of the problem. A mod has been installed in the forums to automatically delete users that meet certain conditions. It was set to delete users that hadn't activated their account after 15 days, and to delete anyone who has 0 posts after 90 days of creating an account. Since we just deactivate accounts when we tempban a person, the mod thought that the user never activated their account, so it deleted them. I have fixed this problem, so we shouldn't have to worry about it now. However, I don't think I can reverse the affect on the people it has already deleted.

Oh...my god. All those 4200 posts Bigboi made....all lost. That must hurt. Soon, one of the greatest poster in the community will not even apear in history books. What a shame.....

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Do it in the SRB2 forums and I will believe you.

You kidding? That's the last thing we need here.

Take his word for it, I've seen it happen.

The one thing that's preventing me from obtaining 4000+ posts in a month is:
1. I can't WAD
2. I can't SOC
3. I'm not that good at spriting yet
4. This place is boring
5. We can't have any forum games

So the only way I can obtain 4000+ posts is if I spam, which'll jsut get me banned before I get there.

Awhibble

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Do you even see Bigboi in netgames anymore?
I hope he didn't quit SRB2 altogether...
He's not that kind of member anymore. When he came back, the only SRB2-related thing he did was post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back