Still an Idiot

TurtleBoiEX

Random question but is it possible to combine different models like from one person and another. I'm not sure if it is and i don't wish to go through the process of search and re downloading the models.

I would suggest changing the topic of your thread, lol
There's no reason to be so self-deprecating, that's a legitimate question! It will only make it harder for people to understand the question at a glance if the topic is so unclear :p

Can you stop calling yourself an idiot?,you are not an idiot,and you will never be.

Can you stop calling yourself an idiot?,you are not an idiot,and you will never be.

For some reason, that comment made me kinda sad but happy at the same time lol

As for the models, i don't think that they can be combined for a single character but if you don't want to redownload again then i suggest you to make a copy of your models.dat and whenever you want to play with the Jeck Jims Models, you switch the models.dat and yeah, you're not an idiot, everyone is not perfect and you should fell proud of yourself (not too much) cause it was a good question.

Yep! It's just a matter of looking up which models correspond to which objects/characters, and then picking and choosing as you see fit.
And then picking out their respective models.dat lines and mashing them together.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back