My first good SOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen more stupid people. Imagine that you just scrapped your knee (really really deep.) and when you go into the house your sister is the only one there. "Oh my god! What happened!?" "Get me a bandage!" "Okay." *walks to the kitchen.* "Oh wait the bandages are in the bathroom!" *walks to the bathroom.* "RUN!" *walks back in* "I'm not going to give you the bandages until you tell me what happened." *I FELL NOW GIVE ME THE BANDAGE! THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" *hand over the bandage* This happened to me a couple days ago...

on Edge said:
Let me guess, you unchecked the shootable flag. Really creative. Congratulations. V_V
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited:
The Rules said:
2. This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:

* Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
* Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas. Put a space after your periods and commas, too.
* Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
* Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
* Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all.

3. No spam. Create topics about the ruler of pie and your website somewhere else. Do not post useless lines, such as "ok", "lol", etc., as they clutter up the forum and don't add anything to the discussion. Placing links to your website in your signature IS acceptable, however. Forum games will also be considered spam.

10. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

* Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.
* Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

Likewise, do not complain if someone bumps a topic. Mention that the post was a bump, and you'll be banned along with him. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the forums without your help.

*explode*

Segmint said:
The Rules said:
2. This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:

* Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
* Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas. Put a space after your periods and commas, too.
* Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
* Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
* Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all.

3. No spam. Create topics about the ruler of pie and your website somewhere else. Do not post useless lines, such as "ok", "lol", etc., as they clutter up the forum and don't add anything to the discussion. Placing links to your website in your signature IS acceptable, however. Forum games will also be considered spam.

10. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

* Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.
* Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

Likewise, do not complain if someone bumps a topic. Mention that the post was a bump, and you'll be banned along with him. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the forums without your help.

*explode*

I think every other link should lead to the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back