• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Aero Shrine act 2 hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tets

one rude dude
I'm finally getting some work done on the second act of Aero Shrine zone. The screenshots below depict my current progress. I've tried to work some fresh, new ideas into this level design, and I'm progressing more slowly than I would like, but it's gradually getting done.

srb20015.png

Act 2 is based in a more "ruinous" part of the Aero Shrine, with holes in the floors and whatnot. There is an ample supply of death pits, but the level is by no means designed as to make it difficult to pass them without falling in.

srb20016.png

I'm stating for the record that I like to build fountain-ish things in SRB2. They just look really cool and are even better with water sound effects in the background. This one is relatively simple, but it gets the point across.

According to current research, Aero Shrine act 2 is known to cure cancer, wash the car, feed the dog, and be totally friggin' awesome.
(Note: Aero Shrine act 2 may not cure cancer, wash your car, or feed your dog.)

I hope those pits give Tails players time to fly back out of them before dying.

Seriously, I got flak for not doing that back in an old Match stage I made, and my pits were, like, twice as tall.

I thought I explained this clearly. To fall into one of these pits would be like drowning in a puddle after a light rain. You'd need to put forth some real effort to do it. And if you get knocked into one by a baddie, you're screwed no matter how deep or shallow the pit is.

Tets said:
According to current research, Aero Shrine act 2 is known to cure cancer, wash the car, feed the dog, and be totally friggin' awesome.
(Note: Aero Shrine act 2 may not cure cancer, wash your car, or feed your dog.)

Hmmm
good and bad

i wash the car to get some money but i'm lazy?
I have no dog
You saying i have cancer

It looks really good though :)

cant wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back