SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2020   #21
BLUE-BLUR!
 
BLUE-BLUR!'s Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larz T View Post
This is really cool to see one of my favorite iterations of Sonic brought into SRB2. Can't wait to see future sprites!
Thank you! I'm excited to work on them! I want this mod to be fun to play with too, so I think you'll like the moveset I chose.
BLUE-BLUR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020   #22
Pink Mario
Banned
Default

i wish the stnd sprite was not the only sprite that was done ):
Pink Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020   #23
Pink Mario
Banned
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE-BLUR! View Post
Thank you! I'm excited to work on them! I want this mod to be fun to play with too, so I think you'll like the moveset I chose.
just use ALL OF THEM
yes i said it, use all the moves from all the sonic adventure games
Pink Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020   #24
RESonic
WTF Sonic
 
RESonic's Avatar
Default

I hope this mod gets lots of downloads when its released :D
RESonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #25
BLUE-BLUR!
 
BLUE-BLUR!'s Avatar
Default

I'll save the sprite updates for later, but here's the CSS DrStephen made for Adventure Sonic!
He did a WONDERFUL job at sketching, drawing, coloring and downscaling the image for SRB2.
BIG THANK YOU TO DRSTEPHEN!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adventure_CSS.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	44187  
BLUE-BLUR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #26
B.E.A.N.S
Retired Smartass
 
B.E.A.N.S's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE-BLUR! View Post
I'll save the sprite updates for later, but here's the CSS DrStephen made for Adventure Sonic!
He did a WONDERFUL job at sketching, drawing, coloring and downscaling the image for SRB2.
BIG THANK YOU TO DRSTEPHEN!!!
That looks dope. Can't wait to see how this mod turns out.
__________________
How do u actually look?
I look like Joe
Tf is Joe
Joe
Mama
B.E.A.N.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #27
BLUE-BLUR!
 
BLUE-BLUR!'s Avatar
Default

Took quite some time after doing more respriting and whatnot.
But I've finally finished the Stand Rotation!
Attached Images
File Type: gif srb20102.gif (7.32 MB, 134 views)
BLUE-BLUR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #28
B.E.A.N.S
Retired Smartass
 
B.E.A.N.S's Avatar
Default

To be honest, now that I look back on this, I question how the Crystal Ring will come into play.
It was purposed in SA1 to limit the time needed for the Light Speed dash (which back then needed a spindash in order to activate). However, if your gonna use the more well know SA2 Light speed dash, it would be pretty interesting to see how the Crystal Ring would work.
__________________
How do u actually look?
I look like Joe
Tf is Joe
Joe
Mama

Last edited by B.E.A.N.S; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:48 AM.
B.E.A.N.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #29
khamo
Thought I create here? No!
 
khamo's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.E.A.N.S View Post
To be honest, now that I look back on this, I question how the Crystal Ring will come into play.
It was purposed in SA1 to limit the time needed for the Light Speed dash (which back then needed a spindash in order to activate). However, if your gonna use the more well know SA2 Light speed dash, it would be pretty interesting to see how the Crystal Ring would work.
Most likely to make the Light Speed Dash a faster charge if the Light Speed Dash is Instant now
__________________
Be empathetic about your action's impact on others,
You hurt a lot of people doing portlegs, including the original creator.
khamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #30
TOPGUYS77
Default

Jokes aside this is gonna be awesome!
TOPGUYS77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #31
HerobrineStupif
Default

vous quelle application
pour faire ša parce-que
c'est SUPER COOL!!
HerobrineStupif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #32
Daviroll_Limit
known as MM2Wood in-game
 
Daviroll_Limit's Avatar
Default

this should be archived because BlueBlur announced his retirement from SRB2.
this and Sonic X Sonic are now canceled (sad, i know)
his comment about it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviroll_Limit (aka: Pc-98 Fan)
"i'm your friendly neighborhood user!"
my discord name: 「デビッド~」|PC-98|#4594 (i know, very original)
My epic Twitter Account
Daviroll_Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #33
The_Oofer
so i exist
 
The_Oofer's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviroll_Limit View Post
this should be archived because BlueBlur announced his retirement from SRB2.
this and Sonic X Sonic are now canceled (sad, i know)
his comment about it
update he is coming back soon https://mobile.twitter.com/BlueBlur4...06618091528192
__________________
your epic here is your chocy milk

Last edited by The_Oofer; 1 Week Ago at 03:10 PM. Reason: space moment
The_Oofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #34
The Real Inferno
Blazing Fan
 
The Real Inferno's Avatar
Default

BlueBlur went through some self-esteem issues at the time alongside having to deal with some other issues (I won't elaborate).

They just need a break.
The Real Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #35
Daviroll_Limit
known as MM2Wood in-game
 
Daviroll_Limit's Avatar
Default

i'm glad he changed idea.
this aren't good times, and a break is really needed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviroll_Limit (aka: Pc-98 Fan)
"i'm your friendly neighborhood user!"
my discord name: 「デビッド~」|PC-98|#4594 (i know, very original)
My epic Twitter Account
Daviroll_Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #36
The_Oofer
so i exist
 
The_Oofer's Avatar
Default

yea true offtopic but i think chrispy should take a break too he is making 3 whole characters
__________________
your epic here is your chocy milk
The_Oofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #37
The Real Inferno
Blazing Fan
 
The Real Inferno's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Oofer View Post
yea true offtopic but i think chrispy should take a break too he is making 3 whole characters
He'll take a break when he wants to.
The Real Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #38
The_Oofer
so i exist
 
The_Oofer's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Inferno View Post
He'll take a break when he wants to.
oh woops sorry
__________________
your epic here is your chocy milk
The_Oofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.