SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
A'Dilla
Why must I suck at Lua..?

Default How Can I Compile SRB2 2.1.25? (Mac)

For some reason. I cannot play 2.1.25 because it can only be used in mac version 10.15 or something. I have 10.11.6, Someone in the discord server said I can compile it. In a more understandable details, how can I compile SRB2 2.1.25 to make it work? Also if there are other ways please tell me (I tried Github and wayback machine so far.)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Lach
he/him

I've gone ahead and recompiled 2.1.25 with the same setup I've been using for recent SRB2 releases. Hopefully this should run on macOS versions 10.9 or newer!
I also took the liberty of changing the saves folder from ~/srb2 to ~/srb2_21, so that switching between 2.1 and 2.2 doesn't require changing the folder names constantly and risking savedata.
Download (102.9 MB)

If you're still interested in compiling SRB2 for yourself, I can only recommend the wiki guide—the process is very technically involved!
Lach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
A'Dilla
Why must I suck at Lua..?

I started it up and it works! Your truly a great help Lach. Thank you very much!
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Hero0fSega
SRB2 Kart Loser

I am having a problem with an SRB2 version also. I can't seem to get the latest version of it on the RetroPie setup screen when I am on my Raspberry Pi 4. Please help me out!