...Overflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varren

Top 50 In #FortniteMostWanted
Sonic Team Junior
When opening my wad in SRB2DB I keep getting an error of Overflowing.
overflow.png

Does anyone know what is going on at all?

I really don't feel like making this map over, and I want to continue it.

EDIT:

It seems SRB2DB won't open ANY map at all. What now D:?

Your level has exceeded the blockmap limit. In SRB2 Doom Builder, check to make sure your level doesn't go outside the red lines.

fawfulfan said:
Your level has exceeded the blockmap limit. In SRB2 Doom Builder, check to make sure your level doesn't go outside the red lines.

Well it's not outside the lines I made sure of that and now I can't open any map at all.

"Any map at all?" Define "any map at all". Do you mean that suddenly you can't open ANY levels? If so, it's probably an issue with SRB2DB itself. Try reinstalling it.

fawfulfan said:
"Any map at all?" Define "any map at all". Do you mean that suddenly you can't open ANY levels? If so, it's probably an issue with SRB2DB itself. Try reinstalling it.

Yes it won't open any level wad and it displays the overflow error.

Reinstalling now.

EDIT: Still have the error :(

What levels have you tried to open? Are they all your own, or are some of them levels made by other people, like Botanic Serenity or Dark Palisades?

fawfulfan said:
What levels have you tried to open? Are they all your own, or are some of them levels made by other people, like Botanic Serenity or Dark Palisades?

Basically any wad that contains levels. Small levels Large Etc

Autosaver said:
I know this seems totally wack. But did you try to do a system restore to the point where DB was working?

Tried it and no level wads will open.

Out of curiosity, what level wads are you trying to open? Are they all your own? Maybe try downloading one of the levels in the mods page, just incase one of your wads got corrupted somehow.

If that doesn't help, you might just have to wait for oogaland to try to help you out.

Torgo said:
Out of curiosity, what level wads are you trying to open? Are they all your own? Maybe try downloading one of the levels in the mods page, just incase one of your wads got corrupted somehow.

Tried my own first. Then another one of mine. I made a test and tried to open a level in mystic realm and it wouldn't load either.

So basically.... no levels will open :(

EDIT: Half of problem solved
My level opened.
For some reason my level was way out in the -500,000's on the grid.

But the same problem exists, I can't open any other level I've made or a level someone else made.

Have you tried opening srb2.srb? Somehow SRB2DB may not be configured to access the textures or such correctly, and is in panic about it. But reinstalling could fix it... Try changing almost every option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back