Status
Not open for further replies.

Varren

Top 50 In #FortniteMostWanted
Sonic Team Junior
I'm surprised no one posted this yet.

Box Art
Japanaseboxrpg3.jpg

Apparently its out in Japan but it's supposed to hit stores here soon or something.

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/142/14286429/vids_1.html

Screenshots
[spoiler:e1cc60c7cd]
mario-luigi-rpg-3-screens-20081002094611907_640w.jpg

mario-rpg-3-490.jpg

[/spoiler:e1cc60c7cd]

I think it's going to be available when the DSi comes out.

Discuss.

I see they're using the X and Y buttons again, but what the heck is it with the bloated Toads?
It also looks like they're trying to merge Mario and Luigi's Superstar Saga sprite art with the Partners in Time art.

sonic260 said:
I see they're using the X and Y buttons again, but what the heck is it with the bloated Toads?
It also looks like they're trying to merge Mario and Luigi's Superstar Saga sprite art with the Partners in Time art.

The whole plot revolves around Mario and Luigi trying to save the kingdom from a virus that blows people up like balloons. And they somehow get swallowed by Bowser, and their actions affect his. It's really wierd, yet looks interesting.

Judging from the massive stock of sprite rips from that game on MFGG, there are loads of enemies that look like Fawful. It seems Fawful himself, and also the Shroobs, are both getting plenty of cameos in this game. I can't WAIT for its American release XD

I never liked the M&L series. I dislike the "hit, or completely avoid everything" idea. Makes the game way to easy.

It really doesn't, because you actually need to hit a lot of the enemies to level up. I also want this, I loved both the other M&L games.

I liked M&L 1, but my copy freezes during the second Beanstar section. I need a savestate that puts me past that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back