SRB2DB Things Not Appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightyear

Hi, I just got started using SRB2DB and the things/objects I place don't appear in the level. I have the 2.0 config file and it's set to SRB2 2.0, and I'm using srb2.srb. Please help me! (Also, how to you change your account settings like your avatar?)
________
Willys Jeep Truck

Last edited:
To change stuff like avatar, go to "My Profile" or something like that. About DB... Meh, can't help you. I don't got the program and kinda don't wanna make stages, I take criticism and time limits badly.

I don't have any idea what the problem is. I used the wiki when I was starting out and everything worked perfectly. Try starting over from the beginning of the tutorial.
If you still have trouble, take some screen shots with Prnt Scrn and upload with TinyPic.

Thing placement works with a new map I created, but still not with the old map. Thanks Colson! (Where's "My Profile"? I can only find "Lightyear", and i can't change anything from there....)
________
herbalaire

Last edited:
The link says:There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.I can't change anything from there.
Anyway, when I try to access the level header in SRB2DB an error message says:

Run-time error '339'
Component 'cmcs21.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
________
marijuana vaporizers

Last edited:
Yes, I'm running as administrator. What is OS?
(Is this about profile or levelheaded?)

The OS is your operating system, like XP and Vista.

The link says:There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.I can't change anything from there.

That takes up a vast majority of the page, but there is a menu on the left.

Anyway, when I try to access the level header in SRB2DB an error message says:

Run-time error '339'
Component 'cmcs21.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Download this and put in in your SRB2DB folder.

Last edited:
As you can see, i got the settings to work. The level header works now, too. Now I can Finally start making a Super Mario World WAD. (I thinking about calling it Super SRB2 world or something.)
Thanks Everybody!
________
Plymouth Acclaim history

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back