About quality levelpacks for 2.2

Metafrost2

It will soon be a year since version 2.2 was released. A lot of time has passed, and a lot of levels and characters have been released. Even the first OLDC was very enthusiastic. But I'm concerned about the state of the release of level packs. This spring, version 5.0 of our favorite Mystic Realm was released. After the "Oldies" left the development team, it is unclear how this masterpiece will move forward. Either there will be a next version, or integration into vanilla SRB2. Well, there will be news, and then everything will be clear.
I have a lot of questions. First, where did Fawfulfan go, and should we expect porting of Tortured Planet for version 2.2? Second, will a separate division (for at least two contests) be introduced in OLDC for levelpaks? I believe that this direction also takes place. And third, will there be other projects like the SUGOI trilogy?
Waiting for any answers.

This spring, version 5.0 of our favorite Mystic Realm was released. After the "Oldies" left the development team, it is unclear how this masterpiece will move forward.

It's dead. So dead that even a revival attempt is met with aggression. Don't expect it to resurface ever again.

I have a lot of questions. First, where did Fawfulfan go, and should we expect porting of Tortured Planet for version 2.2?

Fawfulfan moved on, don't expect a port anytime soon.

Second, will a separate division (for at least two contests) be introduced in OLDC for levelpaks?

I actually do like this idea in theory, perhaps a contest for mini level packs, with 3 zones each, and a 6 month time limit. But I don't think that'll ever happen, due to the fact that getting everyone to start a level pack is a gargantuan task.

I believe that this direction also takes place. And third, will there be other projects like the SUGOI trilogy?
Waiting for any answers.

Probably nothing on the scale of SUGOI, though I do know collabs similar to the 24h pack are on the table.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back