Your top five most irritating opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are your own opponent? How does that work? :P

Well, I have to say I don't really get irritated by players anymore, even ones that are seen as annoying. I have more of a laid back playing style whenever I play this game now (which is not too often). Players don't tend to get under my skin anymore. I would probably get more frustrated by Comcast or my computer then a person.

Last edited:
Celebi: He is freaking good at CTF.
Flandre: My buddy, but he pwns me like everytime I see him
LxShadow: make the pain stop mommy....

Oh yeah, just in case you don't know, I am Lightning the fox on the servers.

1. Mystic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, don't let him get those emeralds. D:
2. Hinote: Yeah, she is good. Great sniper and all x.x'
3. Mr. Mystery: He's a pretty good Knux player, I may even call him my "rival". :P
4. Srb2k: He's pretty good, I'm not sure what he give me the most trouble with, maybe super?
5. Anyone else who can pwn me in match/CTF/whatever. D:

My list

Yeah:
LXshadow: HE'S DAMN GOOD!!! I've only beaten him about 3 times! (I might be slightly wrong about the number, I didn't count, although I think its about 3 or 4 (or 2)). He rails the fun out of everything.[Run and hide and hope he doesn't have rail, bomb, scatter, automatic.........just hope he forgot his rings (or he will get yours)]
HyperSonic Jr: He's just a pain sometimes when he gets mad and is also WAAAAAYYYY too arogant sometimes. But over all he is a nice challenge and is fun to play with. [Don't get him mad or he will make the game boring and may kick you. he's good with rail and is fun if you like a challenge but don't want to be flattened]
iGHOST: He used to RAIL MY ASS OFF! (now i don't see him much) [get the rail and bomb and every thing else before him]
Celebri: He's F*** hard to beat!!! but I have fun. He is also nice-ish he doen't notify you every time he rails you.
Deadmau5: He's not amazingly good, but I under estimated him by alot and what happened? he killed me. He's like a pain that won't go away! no matter how many times you rail him out of the map he always comes back!!!![he's always knuckles, he's not good on his own but when there are others and you're focused on someone else he glides in and rails you (hit him out of the air before he gets you. Its simple)] (He usually misses 2 or 3 times before hitting you. But knuckles is sometimes so hard to RAIL!)
Me: This is strange but I sometimes have the need to type when I'm in the middle of a full out fight. It usually results in me being railed across the map. [but hey, I got what I wanted to say, RIGHT!?!?!?]

If there is an item I really hate its RECYCLER!!! I work hard to collect all the wpns or emeralds and the POW some n00b gets all the weapons and I'm left with NOTHING!!!

Last edited:
Fox Boy: If he gets all the emeralds, you're screwed.
KOTE: Haven't played him in a while, but when I do, I get whupped every single time.
Dalsu: All I can say is "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!"
Melissa: Not as much as a challenge as she is a sparring partner now.
Sonic jr. the Echidna: He is known to cheat, and if someone says something he doesn't like, he most likely will start a Team Match, and put that user alone against everyone else on the server. But, he is still pretty good.

Players I have trouble with:

1. Fists the Echidna. I actually admire this guy, he's a good match. The good thing is he is nice about winning. (Wait, I take that back!)
2. Nico. This guy abuses rails, a lot. I can beat him if I really try though.
3. Deadmau5. This guy is a very good railer, and he doesn't abuse them at the same time.
4. Vent ZX. This guy is more fun than hard. He really shouldn't be here...
5. Turbo. I can lick him in Match and CTF, but race is so hard with him.

Players I don't have trouble with:

LXShadow.
KOX3D
Fooruman
Henrique
SSS77 - Or Muffins.
Teen Sonic
Sonic Teen
Amy Teen

Get over it. I do suck
Let me put it that way: You can suck all you want, but do it quietly.

Regarding the topic, there once was his guy called Antonio Nunes with whom I happened to play a 1v1 in Nimbus Ruins. For some reason, I sucked abysmally that day, because he just railed me every time before I could even pick up the flag. Every time he did that, he'd spam the console with "ANTOOOONIOOO NUNEEEEEEES!!!!1!!!" (probably with a bind, because he literally flooded everything). The funny thing about it is that he never even tried to pick up my flag. I then proceeded to not move at all for a few minutes and watch him shoot me down without ever scoring a point. After a few minutes, he got annoyed by his own monotony and asked me to play for real. Then somebody else joined and we played a regular CTF game. Definitely the most irritating (as in really irritating, not just difficult) SRB2 experience I had.

I know

Let me put it that way: You can suck all you want, but do it quietly.

Regarding the topic, there once was his guy called Antonio Nunes with whom I happened to play a 1v1 in Nimbus Ruins. For some reason, I sucked abysmally that day, because he just railed me every time before I could even pick up the flag. Every time he did that, he'd spam the console with "ANTOOOONIOOO NUNEEEEEEES!!!!1!!!" (probably with a bind, because he literally flooded everything). The funny thing about it is that he never even tried to pick up my flag. I then proceeded to not move at all for a few minutes and watch him shoot me down without ever scoring a point. After a few minutes, he got annoyed by his own monotony and asked me to play for real. Then somebody else joined and we played a regular CTF game. Definitely the most irritating (as in really irritating, not just difficult) SRB2 experience I had.

I hate it when someone better than me just toys with me.
(although sometimes its their downfall). But when their REALLY good Even if they're not even trying to get the flag then win. And they just won't go away. Even if you get lucky and hit them and get some of their weapons, 2 seconds later they just rail you and take them right back.

The story of a noob

Wow! Topic's still going.
----------------
Anyway, Sonadow, let me show you the parable of the beginner, and many other players out there today..

One day there was a newbie who wanted to play a netgame. He was a FPS fanatic and so, he joined a CTF netgame.
Unfortunatley, he didn't have much experience against the other experienced players.
1004732_1004730_srb20023.png

He tried and tried for hours..and hours..and hours..
1004723_1004720_srb20030.png
and failed...But he didn't give up!
As he carried on playing, He became tactically aware, a camper to most.

srb20024k.png

He realised soon that people started to dislike him and talked about him on the SRB2 MB (Hypothetically)...

srb20007.png

And so, he taught himself how to use the mouse.
With that he got better....
srb20016.png

And Better....

srb20006w.png

And even better

srb20011.png

Until He was on top of the world!! (In about....20 mins of back-breaking effort. T_T )
srb20031.png

The moral of the story is, the player got better and better as he played the game. And I have witnessed the "Transformations" of many lives such as Flamefox, and Zipper, and Turbo. So don't lose hope on 5 minutes of playing a netgame. Rock on!

Kthxbai.

What a story! It touched deep in my heart! I wanna cry, I am so ashamed...
Oh, ain't I good for drama club?
Wait? Is that me on the first screenshot?
All right. I'm gonna try. I'll learn how to use the mouse and burn and throw away my enemi-*a rock shots the head*
Neighborhood: Shut UP!
Ok! Keep walking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back