Cant add sprites to wad HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, i think this has already been asked on the message boards somewhere, but i dont know where. Anyways, how do i change zwataketa's ringslinger into fireballs WITHOUT changing everyone else's ringslinger's?

Oh, well in that case, that's also not possible.
so it is possible to change the ringslinger weapons (minus the rail, which doesn't look so user OR newbie friendly O.O ) for all characters but not for just one character, am I correct?

IIRC Ringslinger is exclusive to Pandora's Box, and characters cannot just up and use it as a character-specific ability without modifying the source code.

IIRC Ringslinger is exclusive to Pandora's Box, and characters cannot just up and use it as a character-specific ability without modifying the source code.
He's not talking about ringslinger, he's just misusing the word to mean weapon rings.

No. You can change them for all characters at once (at least as far as SOC allows you), but not for specific ones.

But this soc Doesnt allow me , I dont know why. :(
uhhhh ... what soc? I never put a soc on this topic.

No. You can change them for all characters at once (at least as far as SOC allows you), but not for specific ones.
Aw well. maybe that's something they can add in future versions, the ability to chaneg one character's red ring attack without changing anyone else's.

Maybe someone can help me, when I try to put these sprites:

PLAY^1
PLAY^2^8
PLAY^3^7
PLAY^4^6
PLAY^5
They show like this:

PLAY\1
PLAY\2\8
PLAY\3\7
PLAY\4\6
PLAY\5

Please someone help me, DIS IS MY FIRST WAD EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back