The releases and editing system

Sir Thoksalot

What the thok
If you were to submit an addon but it gets rejected because it doesn't compile with the judging rules, would you only be able to post it in Editing or not be able to post it at all?

Posting it anywhere else would be evading submissions. If your mod got rejected, it won't be allowed anywhere on the message board.

Not at all here but maybe post it into the srb2 skybase submissions forum because the rules there are a lot more lenient and you can most definitely post it on gamebanana but gamebanana has a reputation for having terrible mods when it comes to srb2 so only use gamebanana if you're desperate.

Edit: I swear I feel like I'm almost there and someone else manages to post before me, I'll try my best to be even faster next time.

Last edited:
Try to know why the mod got rejected and when everything preventing the submission will be fixed you will perhaps be able to resent it to submission.

Post on srb2 skybase or gamebanana only if you are desesperate or your mod is lazy(that the main point of the guideline) but you and your mod will not get the same reputation as if it was on the MB.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back