Which Character uses which weapon the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
Just curious, so I thought I'd ask:
In your opinion, which character (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles) uses which weapon (bomb ring, normal ring, rail ring, etc.) in Match/CTF?

Tails is the most used character, I mean, if you want to RUN from someone, you use sonic, and if you want escape from someone, you use tails or knuckles.

they don't use the characters only if the weapon is good. Some Tails users get the rail. Some Sonic uses the bomb, and some Knuckles uses ehh, I think Automatic.

Anyways, characters are only caracteristics, you really need skills, not characters or abilities.

I see a lot of sonic players use mostly bomb and rail rings. Personally for me (since I always use sonic) my main weapons are the normal ring and the bomb ring...and sometimes the rail ring. I haven't played a netgame in a long time, so i'm not sure if people still do the same things, especially since there are so many new people playing.

Well, I also kinda mean like, which weapon gives which character the most advantage?

That's the whole point of the response. They really don't. Generally the best weapon in the game is considered to be explosion, with scatter or rail second. This doesn't really change by character. What weapon is best depends more on the situations you're currently in than the character you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back