Fusion Fall- Cartoon Network Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks. I told myself I would stop visiting CN.com and all related websites when I was 8.

The defining feature of the game, like most other MMOs, is how they handle progression. If they have average "Collect ten objects" quest that are only available after level 20, then I might as well just play another random MMO.

Shuffle said:
What the hell did they do to the Eds, Dexter, and Powerpuff Girls?

They changed the look. Sega did it to Sonic in 1999. Remember.

Although these new looks are all crap.

Ugh.
At least they remember Megas.
fusionfallmegas.png

Well, they're trying to bring everything together in Smash Bros stule, except it's an MMO. I don't blame them, except if they use the styles outside of the game.

Chaos Knux said:
CN is dead to me, they terminated Toonami.
Not really, they've taken a break until the end of the month or something or other. Anyway it comes on Saturday nights at 9

sonic260 said:
Chaos Knux said:
CN is dead to me, they terminated Toonami.
Not really, they've taken a break until the end of the month or something or other. Anyway it comes on Saturday nights at 9
No, it's quite done and completely over with.

Sorry, I ditched Cartoon Network when they ditched the good shows. Also, the Eds look TERRIBLE anime styled.

And yeah, Toonami is actually done. ;_;

You know, if they had more shows like Courage The Cowardly Dog on, Cartoon Network would be cool. Since there isn't it sucks.

Cartoon Network's games are terribly poor. poor gameplay, poor sounds, poor graphics. Plus, they are so easy to cheat and screw up with it. But I already lost attention in the first two words of the topic title.

No, becaue of one, they made Ed, Edd, and Eddy look to terrible instead of cartoony, two, it looks like crap and has a lot of glitches. Three, I'm guessing the storyline is crap too from what I see so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back