Spark Motar help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah, hold it there! That's way too many details!
You don't want us doing the whole thing for you, do you?

Seriously now, what exactly is the SOC trying to do? We're not magicians.
Coming here saying, "well my soc doesn't work when i turn supre sawnik wut do i do" isn't getting anywhere

I looked at the SOC.

What the fuck, man. This thing is a mess. Aside from the fact that I don't have any clue as to what the fuck you are trying to do in each state, the states and object configs are all out of order(not that that would affect the SOC; just makes it harder to look through), there are no comments, and why are you using A_DualAction to play a sound and fire something at the same time? Use the see sound for gods sake.

I'd have a lot more to rant on about, but as I said, I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to do in this thing. Also, "spark mortar help"? Why wasn't I informed of this thing before? You're supposed to ask someone before you use their work in your own(or in this case, try and fail).

Prime 2.0 said:
You're supposed to ask someone before you use their work in your own(or in this case, try and fail).

Actually It's just the invincibility frames that are missles that the boss shoots, but explodes on impact.

I didn't use any of your details.

Besides I got it to work now. (hit supersonic)

Prime, organizing SOCs is a pain in the ass. Period. Unless you're putting it up for display, it's completely unnecessary and a waste of effort.

on Edge said:
Prime, organizing SOCs is a pain in the ass. Period. Unless you're putting it up for display, it's completely unnecessary and a waste of effort.
However, since he seems to want help, wouldn't it be a good idea to organize it so it would be easier to spot the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back